Here at George And Dragon Prague website, we operate in a field built on trust. It is only achieved through experienced support and strong communication. This is why if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us today. If a solution is not readily available, we are happy to create a new solution that will help resolve your issues.
Home » Contact Us
- Know How Notes – Broken Tailgate Handle Repair May 23, 2019Saturday morning, you pull up to the local lumber yard with your list of supplies needed to finish the deck, replace those busted sprinkler heads, or whatever you have been putting off for months. Your shopping cart is loaded down with tons of home-repair goodies. You reach for the handle on the tailgate of your… […]
- Metric vs. Standard: The Nuts And Bolts Of Nuts And Bolts May 22, 2019Automotive fasteners use two systems of measurement: metric vs. standard. It's easy to get them confused, but here's how to tell which one your car uses. Continue Reading Metric vs. Standard: The Nuts And Bolts Of Nuts And Bolts The post Metric vs. Standard: The Nuts And Bolts Of Nuts And Bolts appeared first on […]
- Brad Sweet Maintains Second in Championship Standings May 22, 2019It was a busy week of racing for the NOS Energy Drink World of Outlaws series. With four races at three different tracks scheduled over five nights, the Kasey Kahne Racing team was hard at work all week. The first race of the week was Wednesday at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania. Brad… […]
- Compiling Your Basic Car Toolkit May 21, 2019Let's talk tools. You've probably got a few basics for the house, right? Hammer, wrench, pliers? You should have a basic car toolkit, too. Continue Reading Compiling Your Basic Car Toolkit The post Compiling Your Basic Car Toolkit appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Elliott, NAPA Team Finish 14th in All-Star Race May 20, 2019Chase Elliott and the No. 9 NAPA Brakes team battled amongst the leaders for much of Saturday night’s NASCAR All-Star Race before being shuffled to a 14th-place finish at night’s end. For the first time in his NASCAR Cup Series career, Elliott entered the All-Star Race weekend locked into the main event. After… […]
- Different Types Of Spark Plugs: Understanding The Differences May 20, 2019What are the different types of spark plugs available? The choices include plugs made from copper, platinum, silver and iridium. Continue Reading Different Types Of Spark Plugs: Understanding The Differences The post Different Types Of Spark Plugs: Understanding The Differences appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Capps and the NAPA Brakes Team Race to Second Consecutive Victory May 20, 2019Ron Capps raced the NAPA Brakes Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Funny Car to its second consecutive victory during the second annual NHRA Virginia Nationals near Richmond on Sunday. Capps followed his Atlanta triumph two weeks ago with a run through the Funny Car field on an extremely warm day in Virginia to score his 63rd… […]
- 3 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Classic Car Looking Like New May 19, 2019Detailing a classic car is challenging. Here are three indispensable tips and tricks to help you maintain your classic's show-car shine. Continue Reading 3 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Classic Car Looking Like New The post 3 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Classic Car Looking Like New appeared first on NAPA Know How […]
- How to Launch a Boat in 5 Easy Steps May 18, 2019Learn how to launch a boat with these five easy steps. Continue Reading How to Launch a Boat in 5 Easy Steps The post How to Launch a Boat in 5 Easy Steps appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Bad Mass Air Flow Sensor: When To Replace May 18, 2019A bad mass air flow sensor can throw off your fuel economy and engine performance. Luckily, it's a pretty easy fix. Continue Reading Bad Mass Air Flow Sensor: When To Replace The post Bad Mass Air Flow Sensor: When To Replace appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.