Here at George And Dragon Prague website, we operate in a field built on trust. It is only achieved through experienced support and strong communication. This is why if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us today. If a solution is not readily available, we are happy to create a new solution that will help resolve your issues.
Home » Contact Us
- Scelzi Scores Career-Best Finish at Roseburg August 11, 2020Gio Scelzi matched his career-best effort in the ARCA Menards Series West on Friday, with the series rookie earning a third-place finish in the ENEOS / NAPA AUTO PARTS 100 at Evergreen Speedway. His Bill McAnally Racing teammates trailed him across the finish line – with Jesse Love in fourth, Gracie Trotter in… […]
- How To Use Sea Foam: Three Ways To A Cleaner Fuel System August 11, 2020Over time, the internals of your engine get clogged up with all kinds of nasty stuff. Inside the crankcase, where the oil lives, varnish and tar build up on the surfaces of the pistons, rings, lifters and in the oil galleys that supply the oil to all the components. This lowers the engine’s ability to… […]
- Ron Capps Captures Elusive First Indy Triumph August 10, 2020After 26 years behind the wheel of a nitro-burning machine, NAPA AUTO PARTS Dodge Funny Car driver Ron Capps finally gets to check ‘a win at Indy’ off of his bucket list. It may be hard to believe, but Capps, the second-winningest Funny Car driver of all time with 64 national event victories… […]
- Elliott Collects Top-Ten Finish in Sunday Race of Michigan Doubleheader August 10, 2020Chase Elliott and the Mountain Dew team wrapped up the doubleheader weekend at Michigan International Speedway with another top-ten finish. Elliott backed up his seventh-place finish on Saturday with a ninth-place result in Sunday’s race at the two-mile track. Elliott and the No. 9 Mountain Dew team started Sunday’s 156-lap event from the… […]
- How to Remove Swirl Marks in Your Car’s Paint August 10, 2020Swirl marks are fine paint scratches caused by wiping your car with a dry towel. Learn how to remove swirl marks to leave your paint looking good as new. Continue Reading How to Remove Swirl Marks in Your Car’s Paint The post How to Remove Swirl Marks in Your Car’s Paint appeared first on .
- Sweet Holds On To Points Lead after Scoring Second- and Tenth-Place Finishes August 10, 2020Brad Sweet and the NAPA AUTO PARTS Kasey Kahne Racing (KKR) team traveled to the Midwest over the weekend for two days of racing at the historic I-55 Raceway in Pevely, Missouri. Sweet has a track record of success on the 1/3-mile, high-banked oval in Missouri, and that showed when he went out… […]
- Elliott Finishes Seventh in Saturday Race of Michigan Doubleheader August 9, 2020Chase Elliott battled inside the top ten for most of Saturday’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan International Speedway before ultimately finishing seventh. As a result of the finish and a top-20 invert, Elliott will start 14th in Sunday’s race at the Brooklyn, Michigan, track. Elliott started eighth for Saturday’s race at Michigan… […]
- Tinted Windows: Weighing the Pros and Cons August 9, 2020Have you considered tinted windows for your car? Some assume that tinted windows just look cool, but they also offer a number of benefits. Continue Reading Tinted Windows: Weighing the Pros and Cons The post Tinted Windows: Weighing the Pros and Cons appeared first on .
- Keeping Cool in the Summer: 5 Car Tips To Prevent Meltdown August 8, 2020Hot cars can be dangerous to people and pets alike, and keeping cool in the summer is a priority. Here's how to protect your car and its contents. Continue Reading Keeping Cool in the Summer: 5 Car Tips To Prevent Meltdown The post Keeping Cool in the Summer: 5 Car Tips To Prevent Meltdown appeared […]
- What does an Air Charge / Manifold Temperature Sensor do? August 7, 2020The Air Charge / Manifold Temperature sensor is used by the computer to measure air density for fuel mixture control. The computer uses this information to trim the air/fuel ratio according to the air density. Where are these sensors located? They are located either in the intake air tubing or intake manifold and may be… […]