Here at George And Dragon Prague website, we operate in a field built on trust. It is only achieved through experienced support and strong communication. This is why if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us today. If a solution is not readily available, we are happy to create a new solution that will help resolve your issues.
Home » Contact Us
- Hot Summer Savings From NAPA – 20% Off Sitewide July 19, 2019Looking for a getaway weekend? Make sure your car is ready before you hit the road. Save 20% on NAPAOnline.com. From July 14th to 21st you can save 20% off online orders with coupon code SAVE20. Online orders only. Exclusions apply. Store participation may vary. Offer ends 7/21/19. START WITH THESE TOP SELLING CATEGORIES Brakes… […]
- NAPA Knows New Cars: 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray July 19, 2019Chevrolet recently unveiled the newest iteration of the legendary Corvette. The C8 is the eighth generation model and moves the Corvette into a completely new realm with a mid-engine layout. While not new territory for GM (remember the Pontiac Fiero?) a mid-engine Corvette has been a background discussion for decades. The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray… […]
- Automotive AC Repairs Can Be A DIYers Worst Nightmare July 18, 2019Automotive AC repairs are often beyond the scope of most DIY mechanics. Take a closer look with us as to why. Continue Reading Automotive AC Repairs Can Be A DIYers Worst Nightmare The post Automotive AC Repairs Can Be A DIYers Worst Nightmare appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Know How Notes – 10 Oil Change Tips July 17, 2019Changing your oil is a simple task for the most part, but there are a few key areas that you should always keep in mind. By following these 10 oil change tips, your oil change will go down quick and hopefully not so dirty. 1. Cool Your Jets Hot oil may flow freely, but it… […]
- How To Be More Fuel Efficient This Summer July 16, 2019Learn how to be more fuel efficient this summer and throughout the year, so you can make the most of your road trips. Continue Reading How To Be More Fuel Efficient This Summer The post How To Be More Fuel Efficient This Summer appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Solid Points Day for Rossi in Toronto July 15, 2019Alexander Rossi drove his No. 27 NAPA AUTO PARTS Honda to a third-place finish at the Honda Indy Toronto. With Rossi starting the Honda Indy Toronto from the fourth position, the NAPA Racing driver knew he had to have a flawless race in order to collect a podium finish. On the first turn… […]
- Elliott Finishes 15th at Kentucky Speedway July 15, 2019Chase Elliott and the Mountain Dew DEWnited States team finished 15th at Kentucky Speedway after overcoming early trouble and battling back into the top ten at one point in the race. After starting Saturday evening’s race at Kentucky Speedway in the 20th position, Elliott had to make an unscheduled pit stop early on… […]
- 5 Must-Have Specialty Tools For the DIY Garage July 15, 2019When you start working on cars it is common to acquire a starter tool set to cover most repairs. A set of wrenches and a socket set are great, but a few key specialty tools can be a real time saver. We’ve listed a few of our favorite specialty tools that we think should be… […]
- Sweet Overcomes Adversity at Hartford Speedway July 15, 2019Brad Sweet overcame an early-race incident at Hartford Speedway to finish sixth, then scored a third-place finish the following night at Wilmot Raceway. Sprint car racing is highly competitive, but the camaraderie of the NOS Energy Drink World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series was on full display Friday night at Hartford Speedway in Hartford, Mich.… […]
- Keep the Convertible Top Down for Warm Weather Fun July 14, 2019When the weather is temperate and inviting, it offers the ideal opportunity for you to enjoy keeping the convertible top down. But how do you prepare? Continue Reading Keep the Convertible Top Down for Warm Weather Fun The post Keep the Convertible Top Down for Warm Weather Fun appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.