Here at George And Dragon Prague website, we operate in a field built on trust. It is only achieved through experienced support and strong communication. This is why if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us today. If a solution is not readily available, we are happy to create a new solution that will help resolve your issues.
Home » Contact Us
- Fall Car Care: 7 Fluids to Check November 15, 2018Fall car care involves checking seven key fluids. Taking care of your car now is a way to avoid a breakdown in the winter. The post Fall Car Care: 7 Fluids to Check appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Know-How Notes: Exhaust Clamps and Hangers November 14, 2018Unless you have to replace the entire exhaust system, basic maintenance of your vehicle’s exhaust system can be done with just a few hand tools and the right parts. But what parts are the right parts? There all kinds of different components in the exhaust. The big pieces—mufflers, pipes, and catalytic converters require cutting and... […]
- Is Driving With the Gas Light on Really That Bad? November 13, 2018Driving with the gas light on might not seem like a big deal, but doing so consistently may eventually cause serious problems. The post Is Driving With the Gas Light on Really That Bad? appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Ron Capps Closes Out 2018 with a No. 1 Qualifier and Semifinal Finish November 13, 2018Ron Capps and the NAPA AUTO PARTS Funny Car team were impressive during qualifying for the 54th annual Auto Club NHRA Finals, posting a 3.848-second pass in the final session for Capps to stake his claim on the No. 1 spot. The 2016 world champion made three runs in the three-second range on race day... […]
- Elliott Finishes 23rd after Being Collected in Late Accident at Phoenix November 13, 2018Chase Elliott and the NAPA AUTO PARTS team led 16 laps and won the opening stage Sunday afternoon at ISM Raceway. In the end, Elliott was collected in a late-race accident that relegated the NAPA AUTO PARTS team to a 23rd-place finish. Elliott started on the outside pole and held that position for the entirety... […]
- Kraus Scores Top-Ten in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Debut November 13, 2018Derek Kraus came away with a top-ten finish in making his debut in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in the Lucas Oil 150 at ISM Raceway on Friday night. The 17-year-old NASCAR Next driver from Stratford, Wisconsin, drove the Bill McAnally Racing No. 19 NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota Tundra to an eighth-place finish in... […]
- 5 Common Driving Challenges and How to Deal With Them November 12, 2018There are several common driving challenges motorists must master. You may not face them every day, but you will someday. The post 5 Common Driving Challenges and How to Deal With Them appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Know-How Notes: Using a Radiator Vacuum Tool November 11, 2018Vehicle cooling systems are fairly simple, we have covered nearly every aspect of them in various articles here over the years, whether it is diagnostics, servicing, or even just general knowledge of how they function, you can find it on the Know How Blog. When you learn about something new, you feel the need to... […]
- Prepare Your Car For Long-Term Storage: A Handy Checklist November 10, 2018Learning how to prepare your car for long-term storage is a great way to protect the investment you have in a cherished ride. Whether it's a classic... The post Prepare Your Car For Long-Term Storage: A Handy Checklist appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- What Does the Brake Master Cylinder Do? November 9, 2018Your brake master cylinder helps stop your car, so it's important to keep it properly maintained. Here's what it does and how to know if something's wrong. The post What Does the Brake Master Cylinder Do? appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.