Here at George And Dragon Prague website, we operate in a field built on trust. It is only achieved through experienced support and strong communication. This is why if you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us today. If a solution is not readily available, we are happy to create a new solution that will help resolve your issues.
Home » Contact Us
- Drowsy Driving: 5 Tips for Long Drives March 22, 2019Nearly 10 percent of crashes are related to drowsy driving. Keep in mind these drowsy driving prevention tips the next time you drive. The post Drowsy Driving: 5 Tips for Long Drives appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- How Many Miles Can an Oil Filter Last? March 21, 2019Here's a question: How many miles can an oil filter last? You'll probably get some different answers, but here's why you shouldn't wait to find out. The post How Many Miles Can an Oil Filter Last? appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing: Shake, Rattle and Roll March 20, 2019Wheel alignment and balance are important to maintaining a smooth, safe ride. Learn more about how balancing works and why your tires need it. The post Wheel Alignment and Balancing: Shake, Rattle and Roll appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Benefits Of Warming Up Your Car: How Long Is Too Long? March 19, 2019There are a couple of benefits of warming up your car, but too much of a good thing isn't good. Here's why you should warm up your car, but not too long. The post Benefits Of Warming Up Your Car: How Long Is Too Long? appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- How Does the Parking Brake Work? March 18, 2019How does the parking brake work? It is separate from the main brake system and it's what secures your car in place when the transmission is placed in park. The post How Does the Parking Brake Work? appeared first on NAPA Know How Blog.
- Elliott, NAPA Team Finish 11th at Auto Club Speedway March 18, 2019Chase Elliott and the No. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS team finished 11th in Sunday afternoon’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Auto Club Speedway. Elliott and the NAPA AUTO PARTS team took the green flag from the eighth position. The driver of the No. 9 was shuffled outside the top 15 after being stuck in the... […]
- Quarterfinal Finish for Ron Capps at 50th Annual NHRA Gatornationals March 18, 2019Ron Capps and the NAPA AUTO PARTS Funny Car team qualified eighth for the 50th running of the historic NHRA Gatornationals in Gainesville, Fla. A solid first-round performance set up a quarterfinal matchup with fellow former Funny Car world champion Robert Hight, but instant tire smoke dashed Capps’ hopes at bringing home the Gainesville Raceway... […]
- How to Clean Car Upholstery March 17, 2019Spills, greasy food, ink, pet stains, all of these are potential hazards to your upholstery. Once these stains set in, ordinary cleaners are not going to get very far in removing them. You need something designed to clean car upholstery specifically, penetrate the stain and remove it without damaging the upholstery itself. We think we... […]
- How To Replace Your Keyless Entry Remote Case March 16, 2019You know that hunk of plastic, tape and rubber bands attached to the keys in your pocket? Yeah, that thing you call a remote. Are the buttons covered in sticky soda residue? Don’t you think it is time to replace it? It is quite easy to replace the case for your keyless entry remote control,... […]
- What Causes Oil Filter Collapse? March 15, 2019What happen when a spin-on filter is removed from service and upon inspection it is noted that the filter has collapsed in on itself. Why? What has caused this condition? What causes oil filter collapse? It Isn’t What You Think The first thought might be that the filter has some type of manufacturing defect that has... […]